INDICATORS have turned .....

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:12 PM

Short term indicators have turned Up as expected now they have reached their down trendline of resistance.... if price quickly pulls back it is likely gearing up for a Trendline break and possibly providing the Highs to be seen near the end of day. best to all trading ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 08 May 2007 - 01:12 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 Cirrus

Cirrus

• TT Patron+
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:18 PM

Shorty is getting squeezed into the Fed meeting. 'Junk' is leading as homebuilders and stocks like CFC take off. It's funny to watch the operators at work. Into a Fed meeting after a 3 week rally they really goose CFC. This is truly a difficult market to short unless you really know what your doing--and you're an outstanding trading tactician.

#3 kemo1k

kemo1k

• Traders-Talk User
  • 94 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:20 PM

Mr. Dev, are you still leaning towards taking off this am NDX long and flipping to short for tomorrow am? If so, NDX or RUT? Thanks

#4 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:24 PM

This is truly a difficult market to short unless you really know what your doing--and you're an outstanding trading tactician.

I'm honored to have the kind words. :)

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#5 cybersaavy

cybersaavy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:28 PM

Something else to keep an eye on at this juncture is AVB

Linky

Stop in the $123.50 area is fairly obvious.

cs

#6 BigBadBear

BigBadBear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:30 PM

another lower futures open bought. what else is new. Easy money imo

#7 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:32 PM

Kemo,

yes at this time nothing has changed for me and here is why..

first the short term charts of the NDX and the RUT breaking the trend line as I was first posting.

NDX
Posted Image

Ooooops this is the right one.
RUTPosted Image

...NOW THE DAILYs
NDX
Posted Image

RUT
Posted Image

These still give me a good chance at shorting with a tight stop,... and much less risk,..as I see it.

Timing is good too ,..others on both sides have been caught off guard,...some confusion out there means less folks are getting involved today.

I like that as I just stick with the plan and trade right thru,... kind of like playing thru on the golf course while your 4-sum is on a roll. ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 08 May 2007 - 01:39 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#8 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:45 PM

Good trade, as usual Mr Dev. thx for posting.

#9 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:50 PM

jjc,..thx anytime. kemo The NDX is starting to look good again for a short ops,..but could still pop,.. but then decelerate quickly and reverse down quickly. The Rut has provided more steady good short ops lately imho.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#10 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:54 PM

spx and oex I think have topped a b wave at this afternoons high...I think we chop in a very narrow range into close with a small gap down in the morning...Fed announcement should be a high and then a low into close tomorrow at or near 1500/02 ES. Crystal ball ********.