RUT & NDX Thoughts

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 08:45 AM

Sticking to the Plan until something changes ...take profits and re-enter at the close

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:35 AM

Because this would qualify as a fast flip I'm altering the plan....and I've said this before...not always a good idea. Profits are not as much as I would like,..again not a good excuse,.. I will have given up probably 1-2% on this trade at the most by not taking profit and re entering if it does move higher into the close. With that in mind only gaining .25% here this morning doesn't really thrill me based on the signals I'm watching... so the Plan was altered to hold the DYN SHORT position. Also, I really like the way the NDX followed the signal it was flashing yesterday,.. in contrast the LW gap up set up failed. It may be time for me to start playing the NDX as much if not more than I 'm playing the RUT. So I'll check back at the close to see if the markets can rally,... if they don't then ... I think the long awaited rest is in progress for the NDX and RUT.

Edited by Mr Dev, 09 May 2007 - 09:37 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!