6 replies to this topic

#1 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 08:51 AM

:)
Not over till the fat lady sings............BUT she just stood up. A note above 152+ and she will sit back down :D

Posted Image

Nice play... targeting 146ish in RIMM, I assume?

tongue.gif 148 -150 unless break out/up, ......aanndd of course trailing stop. IMO we might see 165/180ish wink.gif

Hopefully we get some back & filling along the way.
cat.gif

Edited by mss, 09 May 2007 - 08:56 AM.

WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#2 PorkLoin

PorkLoin

• TT Member*
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:21 AM

Yee Haa, and once again, very nice trading, Mister S!

#3 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:58 AM

:) Sold half my position. Just under $154, will ride awhile with the rest. ;) mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.

#4 Drano

Drano

• Traders-Talk User
  • 481 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 12:23 PM

I'm new to this forum and your RIMM trade. So you were long RIMM and now expecting the 165+ target?

#5 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:07 PM

I'm new to this forum and your RIMM trade. So you were long RIMM and now expecting the 165+ target?

:)
I am not a day trader normally, but a position trader, therefore the following might help explain the trade.

I suggest you go to SWINGWAVES board and read the full thread there.

This thread has some partial follow-up post, but not all, another is down below. To sum up the trade I took a position, one half of what I wonted if things went my way. When they did I added the other half, giving me a low average price. The price targets were as quoted --"148 -150 unless break out/up", ......when it broke up and appeared to stall, I sold half. IMO we might see 165/180ish is a statement for the other half. Should it move past the next target and the indication of 165 plus become likely, then I will increase my position again. B)
If you have further questions feel free to ask.
mss

#6 Drano

Drano

• Traders-Talk User
  • 481 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:11 PM

Thanks for that info and the link. And congratulations, what a great trade. :)

#7 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 03:43 PM

mss...thanks for the early heads-up on this one near the bottom of the price channel. I have not sold any of the long position. May do so if I see a sell signal on the 60-minute. None today. No reason to sell it until a sell signal is given on some timeframe.