1500 gap filled.....w/3waves down

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:24 AM

:P everbodies an expert...... :lol: watta a surprise if the dow was up today eh......snort

Edited by da_cheif, 10 May 2007 - 11:27 AM.

#2 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:31 AM

another option for downside target is the ES bear flag measurement, which is approx 1504 ES.

Edited by hiker, 10 May 2007 - 11:33 AM.

#3 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:41 AM

everbodies an expert.....

For a guy that can put on a trade and HOLD for so long,,... you got out rather quickly this morning.

Why become the quick trader all of a sudden?

Edited by Mr Dev, 10 May 2007 - 11:42 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 11:48 AM

everybody tends to over play the short side.......been like that from day one........allways keeping my eye on the big picture....ill only grab n run on the short side.......staying long the large contracts from....well u know......waaaaay....back.....snort besides///// id rather go out and enjoy the sunshine and cut my grass.......only exercise i git........pic the weeks off my beach n ********.....u know......what all us ol geezers do...... :P

Edited by da_cheif, 10 May 2007 - 11:50 AM.

#5 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 12:05 PM

everybody tends to over play the short side.......been like that from day one........allways keeping my eye on the big picture....ill only grab n run on the short side

Nah. Fear of depths ! :D

Edited by NAV, 10 May 2007 - 12:06 PM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#6 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 12:13 PM

5 down on NYSE, chief.

#7 kc135a

kc135a

• Traders-Talk User
  • 501 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 02:39 PM

everybody tends to over play the short side.......been like that from day one........allways keeping my eye on the big picture....ill only grab n run on the short side.......staying long the large contracts from....well u know......waaaaay....back.....snort

besides///// id rather go out and enjoy the sunshine and cut my grass.......only exercise i git........pic the weeks off my beach n ********.....u know......what all us ol geezers do...... :P

You forgot about the brush, broken branches, dead Sunny's on the yard your dog picked up, the dog do do your lawn mower just went over, etc. ...

Summer is short but it is what it is ......

KC

#8 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 03:38 PM

everybody tends to over play the short side.......been like that from day one........allways keeping my eye on the big picture....ill only grab n run on the short side.......staying long the large contracts from....well u know......waaaaay....back.....snort

besides///// id rather go out and enjoy the sunshine and cut my grass.......only exercise i git........pic the weeks off my beach n ********.....u know......what all us ol geezers do...... :P

You forgot about the brush, broken branches, dead Sunny's on the yard your dog picked up, the dog do do your lawn mower just went over, etc. ...

Summer is short but it is what it is ......

KC

WHEN i was 8 summer lasted forever..........not no mo tho.......sigh