Photo

Short Term Hook on the Indicator Bulls here is your BUY!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 12:48 PM

Hooking ....... Short term Bulls ...Get IN while it's low exit when it High! ;) Shorts here is your first cover signal of the day ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 10 May 2007 - 12:52 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 12:54 PM

I agree as ugly as it looks I think the market should be at a short term low, RUT, being the weakest, did not break the last week's lows despite the rising volatility indices. I covered again most, but I will watch how the breath develops from here on a bounce...

#3 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 01:03 PM

with you Dev...covered there...flipped long at approx. 13:33 time stamp

Edited by hiker, 10 May 2007 - 01:05 PM.

#4 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 01:04 PM

Could be a bounce first but still end near the lows of day at the close. Be quick. I learned a long time ago that some days are days you should hold until the close... this looks like one of them if you are short. Doesn't always work but when it does it sure feels good. On my Rut weekly chart I have it rolling over to a sell,,.. so for what ever that inspires the big traders to do is yet to be seen. Will they defend it.... or not.

Edited by Mr Dev, 10 May 2007 - 01:05 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#5 Mtrader

Mtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 01:06 PM

Man, u are like a kid in a candy store. Take them all.
You are on your own. This is for demonstration only.
JV

#6 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 01:17 PM

MT,.. :D But I'm getting a toothache ..... ....so I better stop before my teeth fall out and I look like this :lol:

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#7 tozwp

tozwp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 370 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 01:40 PM

Could be a bounce first but still end near the lows of day at the close. Be quick.

I learned a long time ago that some days are days you should hold until the close...

this looks like one of them if you are short. Doesn't always work but when it does it sure feels good.

On my Rut weekly chart I have it rolling over to a sell,,.. so for what ever that inspires the big traders to do is

yet to be seen.

Will they defend it.... or not.

As a general rule, I usually look for the market to go out on the lows when breadth is better than 2:1 negative (so far its running better than 3:1). Just the opposite on strong breadth days. Especially likely when breadth can't turn around mid day like today.

#8 spielchekr

spielchekr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 02:10 PM

Watch out for low volume moves that aren't believed?

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$NYA&p=D&st=2006-05-08&i=p79292974321&a=95622208&r=1279.png

#9 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 02:19 PM

As a general rule, I usually look for the market to go out on the lows when breadth is better than 2:1 negative (so far its running better than 3:1). Just the opposite on strong breadth days. Especially likely when breadth can't turn around mid day like today.

Excellent Point !

Watch out for low volume moves that aren't believed?

Another Excellent Point!

..You guys are as sharp as a pencil today.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#10 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 02:24 PM

the support trendline from the beginning of April on the ES 120-minute has been violated today....looks like a sell signal to me until proven otherwise....sure, it has happened many times that price moves back up into the rising trend channel

Edited by hiker, 10 May 2007 - 02:28 PM.