$NYA: maintenance schedule for trend reassumption

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 spielchekr

spielchekr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 02:22 PM

Note the parallelisms of the 50ma with slope #1 and slope #2 throughtout this run. The 50ma has resumed the degree of slope #1 of the prior uptrend after having temporarily aligned with slope #2~

Posted Image

In order to maintain that 50ma slope #1, and to create a parallel diagonal support line beneath, "price planning" would logically need to more or less repeat the analog of the previous 50 days. I've taken the liberty of "forecasting" how the next 19 days (oops, I had meant to do 20) need to unfold in order to maintain the ideal (unwavering straight line) 50 ma slope at its current degree.~

Posted Image

Of course, "they" don't exist ;) , but if "they" did, "they" might be interested in preserving the 50ma by targeting the inflextion points in the x & y axes. And price movement in between the inflections would be "noise" for "their" gain. But that would all be a matter of debate, and this is not a debate, just a charting exercise, all for fun and FWIW.

#2 spielchekr

spielchekr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 10:04 PM

We got that two-day consolidation (red cirdle) out of the way. I'm thinking tomorrow and Thursday will be, er, one of those days. The sky shall fall and yet levitate well above the 50ma. As odd as it may seem, a couple of days of fruit tree shaking is about the only thing that won't disturb the 50ma's established course at this point. I expect tomorrow's range high to be contained within the first grey stick.

Ther 20BB bottom band and my support-to-be line should become conterminous by Friday. If nothing else, by then you will have learned a cool new word. :D

Posted Image