• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 02:14 PM

"High Call Volume
We are currently experiencing a high volume of phone calls. We ask for your patience, and are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. Meanwhile, please consider contacting us by e-mail (go to Contact Us, under Client Services" :blink:
Peace
johngeorge

#2 JAP

JAP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 575 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 03:50 PM

"High Call Volume
We are currently experiencing a high volume of phone calls. We ask for your patience, and are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. Meanwhile, please consider contacting us by e-mail (go to Contact Us, under Client Services" :blink:

Still using your phone to make trades?... must be expensive! :P

#3 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 10:31 PM

"High Call Volume

Still using your phone to make trades?... must be expensive! :P

Nope! No phone trades for me, as you mention, expensive. The message just had me wondering why so many calls to the broker as if something was happening.......perhaps something not so good like margin calls?
Peace
johngeorge

#4 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 10:37 PM

TO: marginclerk@brokerage.com Hi, I have been trying to get through to you about your recent note, but the lines are tied up. Could you please try calling me? If a woman answers, hang up. Sincerely,

#5 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:41 AM

TO: marginclerk@brokerage.com

Hi, I have been trying to get through to you about your recent note, but the lines are tied up. Could you please try calling me? If a woman answers, hang up.

Sincerely,

:rolleyes: :lol: :D :lol: Thanks for that one selecto, got a good belly laugh !!!
Peace
johngeorge