Have seen numerous "times" nearby

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 VolPivots

VolPivots

• Chartist
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 05:19 PM

Here's an alt perspective: the forthcoming low sometime by month-end will mark the ~ 1/3 to 2/5 "time" point of total cycle duration, which won't top out until Q3 7-13% higher. The imminent "crash" will only be a test of the bullish resolve as the VLE retests its Feb high. It'll continously feel like it's gonna break southbound, but I guess that's called climbing el proverbial wall of worry.

Posted Image

#2 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 05:38 PM

The weekly sell signal has just triggered ....and for folks like me that can't see the future so perfectly ...we should ride these

signals until they turn and then ride them the other way to optimize our potential returns.

Posted Image

Edited by Mr Dev, 15 May 2007 - 05:41 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#3 jawndissedi

jawndissedi

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 05:44 PM

....and for folks like me that can't see the future so perfectly ...

heh-heh-heh -- nicely put. ;)
Da nile is more than a river in Egypt.

#4 VolPivots

VolPivots

• Chartist
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 06:42 PM

The weekly sell signal has just triggered ....and for folks like me that can't see the future so perfectly ...we should ride these

signals until they turn and then ride them the other way to optimize our potential returns.

Dev, what settings are u using...something like a 3MA cross over 1MA :lol:

Btw, if you're nimble enough, I absolutely agree you should attempt to optimize returns as you see fit...and the exact reason why I'm short calls and index futures against LT core holdings....just as my post suggests ST :rolleyes:

#5 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 07:15 PM

......................................................................... ................................................................................ .. .................................................... I was posting in detail but then thought,... I've said it before so what's the point... I'm not really here to advise anyone and certainly no need to advise the pros.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!