My Bull Technicals Have Collapased

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Darris

Darris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 06:48 PM

This is the most obvious SELL signal the market indicators have given in some time. I think the rest of the week will look like April 2005 OPEX, and we will have a delta hedge melt down. OMG, what is a bull to do?? :redbull: :redbull: :redbull:

#2 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 06:55 PM

This is the most obvious SELL signal the market indicators have given in some time. I think the rest of the week will look like April 2005 OPEX, and we will have a delta hedge melt down. OMG, what is a bull to do??

:redbull: :redbull: :redbull:

Your in good company:
Consumer Price Index, from Victor Niederhoffer
May 15, 2007 |
Today the S&P index tanked to the 1501 level, with pseudo propaganda about runs on the Northeast branches of certain firms from a year ago on the tip of everyone's tongue (it was too much for chronic bears to resist). All this looked eerily familiar to last year's May 17th CPI release, when the S&P dropped 25 points

Care to enumerate the obvious?

#3 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 06:55 PM

Don't you dare capitulate. LOL.

#4 Darris

Darris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 07:34 PM

The Obvious things I am looking at are the ITBM/ITVMs over at Decision Point, and more importantly the NYSE TICK. Today, the reversal down was classic topping action. Somebody better get XD to post, as we need to know what the "future" holds. :redbull: :redbull: :redbull:

#5 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 09:13 PM

What is a bull to do? Well....let's see....what have they been doing? How about an endless stream of posts containing cocky, disgusting taunts that are also quite transparent in their vain attempts to draw attention to the poster?

Edited by Iblayz, 15 May 2007 - 09:21 PM.

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 10:26 PM

This is the most obvious SELL signal the market indicators have given in some time. I think the rest of the week will look like April 2005 OPEX, and we will have a delta hedge melt down. OMG, what is a bull to do??

:redbull: :redbull: :redbull:

getting "Collapased must be painful"....... :lol:

#7 bullishnot

bullishnot

• Traders-Talk User
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:01 AM

What is a bull to do? Well....let's see....what have they been doing? How about an endless stream of posts containing cocky, disgusting taunts that are also quite transparent in their vain attempts to draw attention to the poster?

Right on bro, comical these arrogant posts are

#8 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:39 AM

Right on bro, comical these arrogant posts are

rite on...ride on..... :lol: