Photo

Nice paint job on the QQQQ close-unfortunately..

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 06:51 PM

A pity that the varnish has allready been brought out to wipe it off afterhours-klac, amat,nvls-all down nicely afterhours. As has been mentioned here, the breaking of yesterdays and Thursdays lows on the Q's was done with MASSIVE volume. Q indicators like PPO, MACD, ADX, look VERY bearish. With all the mooing still going on, I can see it didn't bother perma bulls that the MACD on the dow was absolutely plunging-on the rapid rise up-UH OH. But then for some reason,it seems bulls have thrown out easy to see TA, in favor of "what if", and "it will be different this time" scenarios-good luck with that. Spooky

#2 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 07:10 PM

http://stockcharts.c...4597&r=6213.png

#3 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 07:34 PM

and guess what? bullish sentiment rose today and that tends to be bearish. the latest game in town is count how many dow points they are above the previous record close. so silly. Someone made a good point about all the calls being bought yesterday on the dip and another time recently.

#4 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 08:01 PM

Wow, thanks a lot for the chart, Teaparty. Your charting, is much more complex than mine, but you seem to use my favored indicators, sans MACD and a 3 ema. The 3 ema seems to have crossed the 8 ema on the daily, and would cross down on the weekly at about 45.57. That cross is one of my favorite signals, and with MACD and RSI where they are-I would expect it to hold. Not sure about the count, though, Although I know it makes sense in a way,it would be easy to have overlap soon. I favor the "D" count, but with D allready in, and on the way to E. Spooky