• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 07:40 PM

First it started when I got married. Then I had kids. Then the kids needed cars and went to college. Then my wife wouldn't work. Then my wife decides to get a divorce. (so she can suck on someone else.) Then my kids need to move back home. Then the government reduces my social security benefits. Then the nursing home sucks me dry. Also along the way, I got taken to the cleaners by doctors, pyschologists, property taxes. But somewhere along the way, I find investing. My prodigious ability to save allowed me to create a fund that noone could touch. I nutured it. It grew ten fold in 15 years. And I found Traders Talk. :D And learned from wonderful traders. I hired a lawyer. It cost me some, but kept me whole. I moved to a sunny island where I could tell the US gov't to go pound sand. I found a babe half my age who waited until after I died to take my money. Only part of this story is true. The rest remains a potential outcome. I can predict the future, and its only half as bad as my past. Don't sweat the small stuff. Like losing money. If I can only have my health, I don't really care if any of this happens. :)
OTIS.

#2 JAP

JAP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 575 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 09:45 PM

First it started when I got married. Then I had kids. Then the kids needed cars and went to college. Then my wife wouldn't work. Then my wife decides to get a divorce. (so she can suck on someone else.) Then my kids need to move back home. Then the government reduces my social security benefits. Then the nursing home sucks me dry.

Also along the way, I got taken to the cleaners by doctors, pyschologists, property taxes.

But somewhere along the way, I find investing. My prodigious ability to save allowed me to create a fund that noone could touch. I nutured it. It grew ten fold in 15 years. And I found Traders Talk. :D And learned from wonderful traders. I hired a lawyer. It cost me some, but kept me whole. I moved to a sunny island where I could tell the US gov't to go pound sand. I found a babe half my age who waited until after I died to take my money. Only part of this story is true. The rest remains a potential outcome. I can predict the future, and its only half as bad as my past. Don't sweat the small stuff. Like losing money. If I can only have my health, I don't really care if any of this happens. :)

Great post.

Moral... Never get married... EVER. You can drink the milk, but don't buy the cow.

#3 skunk

skunk

• Traders-Talk User
  • 141 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 10:09 PM

B)

First it started when I got married. Then I had kids. Then the kids needed cars and went to college. Then my wife wouldn't work. Then my wife decides to get a divorce. (so she can suck on someone else.) Then my kids need to move back home. Then the government reduces my social security benefits. Then the nursing home sucks me dry.

Also along the way, I got taken to the cleaners by doctors, pyschologists, property taxes.

But somewhere along the way, I find investing. My prodigious ability to save allowed me to create a fund that noone could touch. I nutured it. It grew ten fold in 15 years. And I found Traders Talk. :D And learned from wonderful traders. I hired a lawyer. It cost me some, but kept me whole. I moved to a sunny island where I could tell the US gov't to go pound sand. I found a babe half my age who waited until after I died to take my money. Only part of this story is true. The rest remains a potential outcome. I can predict the future, and its only half as bad as my past. Don't sweat the small stuff. Like losing money. If I can only have my health, I don't really care if any of this happens. :)

Finding a babe half your age is almost as satisfying as telling the Gov't to pound sand B)

#4 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,025 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:10 AM

There are at least a couple of one liners that beg to be thrown out but I have to abide by my own TOS... [sigh] :lol:

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#5 TTHQ Staff

TTHQ Staff

www.TTHQ.com

• Admin
  • 8,597 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:46 AM

:P :P :P

I'm guessing this is her, eh? Guess you NEED ro be nimble..........
Woooooooot!

Posted Image