DOW/S&P500...Technically interesting...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 VermeerUK

VermeerUK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 747 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 08:37 AM

Hi all, The Dow has blown onwards and upwards through it's old all time high..(11,800+) and never looked back....Closing out yesterday at 13576 Now then the question is what does S&P500 do when it get's to it's all time high...(1550+ intraday high)?...Does it do a Dow and bust straight through it's all time high onward and upward?.....Or does it take some kind of pause when it reaches it before busting through it?. Interesting times straight ahead technically for the S&P me thinks. _____________________________________________ Off Topic Sport(1)....Play the clapped-out Yankees infront of you tonight and NOT!! their bloody history,and you'll win..........Come on da METS!!!......"I beeeeeelieve!" Sport(2)....The official NFL season game scheduled for Sept/Oct in London between the Miami Dolphins and the NY Giants has sold out......It only took 90!! minutes to sell out the 90,000 seater stadium for the game.......Although i don't know why they picked da Giants....We all know tis Redskins territory on this side of the pond. Sport(3)...Talking Redskins,somebody's taking the pith over at their front office....Not only did they draft a player called 'Landry'....but to add insult to injury they then drafted someone called 'DALLAS'......now dat is taking the pith... Regards & Be lucky.V