S & P Quarterly Chart

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 11:56 AM

The lightning fast reversal,...all relative of course,... has been amazing.... proof that markets do NOT spend

75% of their time consolidating,........this chart proves it right,....they spend most of their time just GOING UP.

The Top of 2000 to the DIP in 2003 was just a wink. This has got to look Very Bullish to the Bears.

And how would the time cycle guys adjust for this..

I do respect a dip pattern I watch on many time frames,...on this chart it would forecast about S&P = 2800 - 2900. WOW

But since this is diverging we should pause along the way ...lol

Posted Image

Edited by Mr Dev, 18 May 2007 - 12:01 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 VermeerUK

VermeerUK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 747 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 12:15 PM

:D :D :D Mr D This might be a bit of a stretch but is that 'double-top' pattern on that chart in play here?.. ;) Regards.V

#3 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 12:20 PM

:D :D :D

Mr D

This might be a bit of a stretch but is that 'double-top' pattern on that chart in play here?.. ;)

Regards.V

:P Double bottom?? :blush:
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#4 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 12:24 PM

:D :D :D

Mr D

This might be a bit of a stretch but is that 'double-top' pattern on that chart in play here?.. ;)

Regards.V

Almost ...but we really need to close this month out right about here or higher , above the ALL TIME highs ever ...
not until we do that is the Dbl T Divergence really locked in.

THere is little doubt we WILL diverge this thing into what will be ,....at least a temporary double top.... even tho

that process may still take until June or July. Mark my word ...there will be an adjustment! ;)

To Diverge this right also means that there needs to be a few more highs to come. ;)

And if I were to look out really far I don't know maybe into the next 10-20 years I would not be surprised if the S&P were at 1250-1300 in a Super Large Triangle!

But heck with these types of swings it may only take 5-10 years.

Edited by Mr Dev, 18 May 2007 - 12:28 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!