Posted Image
Click Here to see Full Sized Image

#2 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:20 AM

Same with RUT...5th up but could truncate...

Posted Image
Click Here to see Full Sized Image

#3 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 02:06 PM

Could truncate, sure-but I'm more worried about it not hitting your original target for 5, where I'm looking to buy puts at-time will tell.

#4 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 02:11 PM

Is Nasi daily bottoming ??

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$NASI&p=D&b=5&g=0&i=p48070899656&a=70936999&r=7642.PNG

Or is the Nasi weekly topping ??
http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$NASI&p=W&b=5&g=0&i=p48070899656&a=70936999&r=9663.PNG

Edited by Mr Dev, 21 May 2007 - 02:13 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#5 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 04:37 PM

Ah Teaparty-your center point chart, my favorite. The one that saved me a bad entry, and, I'm guessing is soon due to make me a lot of cash. I'd like to make a couple comments here, now, because tomorrow they would be rear view mirror-and hardly fair, as everyone has 20/20 hindsight. First, on your chart, you pointed out that the top may come on May 21st, and for my money-it just may have. Yep, we are in wave 5, allright-but. as they say "where she stops,nobody knows". While, of course, your 47.48 number may be yet hit-maybe it won't, as well. If you look back at your center point chart, what we have basically done, is a low volume backtest of the upper line in your RST-one of my favorite places to take a short position. MACD seems to be losing momentum here, and I doubt the Dow can look much worse-and it has lead the other indexes. The volume combined with the drop on QID today had a bit of a "capitulation smell" to it, which I can not ignore. While my "perfect storm" situation is a run to your 47.48 target-I'll settle for a top here as well. I took a small position (60) in the June QQQQ 46 puts today at .30, BUT, I will not hesitate to add quickly if I see the Q's start to break down from here. If we don't breakdown here, most of my powder is still dry, and if the storm comes-I'm ready to dance in the rain. Spooky

Edited by thespookyone, 21 May 2007 - 04:37 PM.