NEW HIGHS NEEDED TO OCCUR

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 02:20 PM

If new highs were not met, my definition of divergences would not be fulfilled.

Posted Image

Edited by Mr Dev, 21 May 2007 - 02:28 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 02:30 PM

For those that have come and gone chart above was added,..maybe this move up the View new list

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#3 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 02:54 PM

Mr Dow is tired he needs a rest and will likely be the biggest decliner tomorrow or into Wednesday. It's short term technicals look so ugly... Not sure if I want to split my shorts and move over half tho... because it would mean a 1% loss today and if the NDX follows quickly that would be made up in a blink... so I'll probably play it safe here and stick with the shares I have. THat also means letting the todays RUT out performance of more than .35% against the NDX go as well. IF the RUT is stronger tomorrow then I'll move in...but the NDX made a high today and the RUT was kinda ugly with its attempt,. and with its two day strength try again tomorrow.

Edited by Mr Dev, 21 May 2007 - 02:57 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev