DOW Looks to LEAD

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 02:59 PM

Its short term technicals are the worst of all the majors and should lead the way to the downside tomorrow. If the dow is down sharply just allow the others time to sell off by end of day as the Dow should deteriorate.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 06:57 PM

I guess I'll have to put out a small DJX short for a hedge, just in case.

#3 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:53 PM

Its short term technicals are the worst of all the majors and should lead the way to the downside tomorrow.

If the dow is down sharply just allow the others time to sell off by end of day as the Dow should deteriorate.

Well, it has lead for 7 years now, I don't want to fight that current. I agree, the Dows internals are rough, and it takes the rest down with it.

#4 jmicou

jmicou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 12:04 AM

Its short term technicals are the worst of all the majors and should lead the way to the downside tomorrow.

If the dow is down sharply just allow the others time to sell off by end of day as the Dow should deteriorate.

Well, it has lead for 7 years now, I don't want to fight that current. I agree, the Dows internals are rough, and it takes the rest down with it.

Usually, the DOW MCSUM rolls over and diverges with price before price turns down for a significant pull back. That has not happened, yet. What if there were sector rotation at this juncture in the bull market?

Edited by jmicou, 22 May 2007 - 12:05 AM.

#5 calmcookie

calmcookie

calmcookie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 09:36 AM

Although TA says that the DOW "has to go down" ... just don't think it's ready for a significant correction ... not yet. OMHO Soon see. Good luck everyone. :)

#6 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 06:45 PM

For those that didn't believe me then ...you probably didn't believe me now. June 4th Dow -200 points minimum

When will they learn .... Mr Dev is not a good fade,... even in the best Bull Market of all time he still makes dough.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!