cycles

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 airedale88

airedale88

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 06:03 AM

short some june ruts avg 835.80. a minor 6/7 day low coming up, anticipating it might lead to a deeper 2.5 wk downside projection.
airedale

Outspeaks the Squire, "Give room, I pray,
And hie the terriers in;
The warriors of the fight are they,
And every fight they win".

Ring-Ouzel, England

#2 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 06:40 AM

What dates does this analysis project to?
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#3 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:35 AM

short some june ruts avg 835.80. a minor 6/7 day low coming up, anticipating it might lead to a deeper 2.5 wk downside projection.

Love your work!

Take a peak at my post if you have a chance... Think it over you. Don't feel compelled to reply.

#4 Cirrus

Cirrus

• TT Patron+
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:40 AM

Thanks airedale....appreciate your contributions.

#5 airedale88

airedale88

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 09:48 AM

shorted some more er's, avg now 838.40.

What dates does this analysis project to?

russ, fld price projections are not aligned with an exact date. the anticipated projection would be a shorter term one, into next week.
airedale

And hie the terriers in;

Ring-Ouzel, England

#6 airedale88

airedale88

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 09:58 AM

Love your work!

Take a peak at my post if you have a chance... Think it over you. Don't feel compelled to reply.

jjc, read your post. not sure how i could respond to it. i probably don't understand what you are saying.
airedale

And hie the terriers in;

Ring-Ouzel, England

#7 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 10:27 AM

Love your work!

jjc, read your post. not sure how i could respond to it. i probably don't understand what you are saying.

the markets behavior is (designed perhaps) to shake out the short term trader.. there are some aspects of
the tape I don't quite understand here. Someone went very long volatility to afford such a thing...

The end of this should yield some great bears...

#8 bln

bln

• Traders-Talk User
  • 294 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:07 AM

It's possible that the multi month decline to the 4.5 year cycle low in july has started. It's only 8 weeks away right.. The daily chart on the SPX looks ugly, I can not see anything bullish here. We have a nasty kiss'n'run setup on the MACD and the CMF continue to drop lower for each day.

#9 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:08 AM

russ, fld price projections are not aligned with an exact date. the anticipated projection would be a shorter term one, into next week.

ES closed its gap at 1500, a short bounce up now perhaps, then some more down. The Fortucast people that I am following right now are thinking that a secondary top into June 5-6 is possible before markets correct bigger as a reaction to the rally since march.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#10 esther231

esther231

• TT Member+
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 12:14 PM

Airedale, what is the time frame for the minor low to bottom? Much thanks for sharing your work.
When I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race. ~H.G. Wells