You would never know it

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:16 PM

Gonna gap over dat blue line and run. End/1st of the month positive seasonal started this morning at the open. :redbull: :redbull: :redbull:

ay giss anothir riversal comin tumorov ....

That is a weekly chart :lol:

#12 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 10:02 PM

I didn't make the comment but what does the fact that it's a weekly chart have to do with the possibility of it gapping over the blue line? The blue line does not know what time frame it was drawn on, it is only a point of reference ..... a line on the chart.

#13 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 10:15 PM

I didn't make the comment but what does the fact that it's a weekly chart have to do with the possibility of it gapping over the blue line? The blue line does not know what time frame it was drawn on, it is only a point of reference ..... a line on the chart.

Blue line knows more than you, me and the guy sitting at 400 park ave...

if today was the last trading day of the week, his comment about the gap would make sense...

As you can see on the chart, for the last 5 weeks (he would make the same comment 35 times if I showed this :) ), the index has been distributed along the line and all the tests occurred intraweek ...in other words the index has never been able to close the week near or above the top line ...

will it happen this week. I seriously doubt it because it is not only NDX , all major indices. SPX NYSE DOW MID ... are in the same situation.

it will take more than a snort to break out this suckkaa given the fact that SOX/NDX ratio is now extremely oversold which suggests NDX should crater faster than SOX to normalize it.

Edited by xD&Cox, 30 May 2007 - 10:21 PM.

#14 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 11:37 PM

what does "da cheif" mean?

Hail to Da Cheif ! :redbull:
"Daytrading -- An Extreme Sport !"

#15 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:01 AM

da cheif means that attila gets a haircut every day....also...lmazoff

Just rude that comment IMO. No need.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#16 BigBadBear

BigBadBear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 06:51 AM

is it even posible you are simply wrong in your analysis ?

I like you and Hank[the frac man] am looking to add to my shorts but this market just keeps going up :cry:

Blue line knows more than you, me and the guy sitting at 400 park ave...

if today was the last trading day of the week, his comment about the gap would make sense...

As you can see on the chart, for the last 5 weeks (he would make the same comment 35 times if I showed this :) ), the index has been distributed along the line and all the tests occurred intraweek ...in other words the index has never been able to close the week near or above the top line ...

will it happen this week. I seriously doubt it because it is not only NDX , all major indices. SPX NYSE DOW MID ... are in the same situation.

it will take more than a snort to break out this suckkaa given the fact that SOX/NDX ratio is now extremely oversold which suggests NDX should crater faster than SOX to normalize it.

#17 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 07:14 AM

Easy guys, the comments are getting a little brisk. Stay with different opinions about TA etc. but leave off the "jabs" please. mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!