buying a bit here

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:30 PM

Not gonna risk much, honour thy stops. Still think we may get another push up. A run to all time highs maybe....will see.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#2 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:17 PM

Back to highs,.. you may be right but remember a run to all time highs means ,..back to this mornings open,...I'm often a fast trader but that's not even good enough R/R for me. Good luck on it tho...you've have been on streak.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#3 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:25 PM

Back to highs,..

you may be right but remember a run to all time highs means ,..back to this mornings open,...I'm often a

fast trader but that's not even good enough R/R for me.

Good luck on it tho...you've have been on streak.

Intra day highs 1553 I believe (cash market). I may look to add some once in profit.

Bears sure dont give up, I dont think they "get it". Will see, trading prudently not wanting to give back profits. I agree may be a change here, but am still giving uptrend the benefit of the doubt, and with the help of Ben of course :)

Good trading Dev.

Edited by Tor, 01 June 2007 - 02:32 PM.

Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#4 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 06:07 PM

Although feeling bearish in this area, I "get" trading in both directions-and the most money to be made today,easily, was shorting near the top after the gap up-and buying near the bottom. Spooky