Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:43 AM

Posted Image

#2 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 12:21 PM

Posted Image

Hank I thought you were bearish, looking for a 1929 type collapse???
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#3 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 01:19 PM

This is only for tomorrow ...................... Monday

Hank

Posted Image

Hank I thought you were bearish, looking for a 1929 type collapse???

#4 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 01:45 PM

I think the 1929 fractal is a wrong count. Its failed and I cant really see it happening in current market conditions.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#5 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 04:30 PM

It's starting to look that way .........................

I think the 1929 fractal is a wrong count. Its failed and I cant really see it happening in current market conditions.

#6 optionking

optionking

• Traders-Talk User
  • 235 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 04:32 PM

fractals dont work all the time. they failed miserably last couple of months. so much for ASA short as well..looks like its going 10 pts the other way.

#7 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 05:22 PM

the markets went up in a straight line the last couple of months ------- quite unusual ....

ASA did rally ............... the fractal did work in that respect -------- have not shorted yet -- stop was in

fractals dont work all the time. they failed miserably last couple of months.

so much for ASA short as well..looks like its going 10 pts the other way.

#8 kc135a

kc135a

• Traders-Talk User
  • 501 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 07:47 PM

It's coming, .... in about 28 months!

Until then, da_chief rules.

KC

#9 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:48 PM

The fractals don't seem to be hitting the mark lately. One of the things trading for a living for 25 years has taught me is that indicators, oscilators, patterns,ect -tend to get streaky, and the fractals predictive reliability here is starting to remind me of moments when strict ewavers have multiple possible counts-and they waver between them. I've had periods of time where I could trade macd crosses, without considering hardly anthing else-with incredible results. Although I'm sure someone will buy someone premarket, and bull sentiment will flood the newswires-I don't see a gap up in the morning. The market drove into serious resistance Friday, backed off hard-then needed quite a paint job in the last few minutes-to make the day look brighter. Momentum here seems to be fading, and the oils can't carry this market up by themselves forever. The morning crude isn't gapping up-this market isn't either-and I think that is Monday-for a start. The oih seems to be forming a cup and handle, BUT, it looks like handle time is here.

Spooky

#10 Frac_Man

Frac_Man

Hank Wernicki M.A.

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:00 AM

No method is 100% however a fractal based method offers protection in terms of stops.

The reason is simply that the markets changes constantly and fractals can point to the change.

When the change happens you see it unfolding within a fractal.

I've used this system over 7 years and can not find any other theory to match the results.

Hank

The fractals don't seem to be hitting the mark lately. One of the things trading for a living for 25 years has taught me is that indicators, oscilators, patterns,ect -tend to get streaky, and the fractals predictive reliability here is starting to remind me of moments when strict ewavers have multiple possible counts-and they waver between them. I've had periods of time where I could trade macd crosses, without considering hardly anthing else-with incredible results. Although I'm sure someone will buy someone premarket, and bull sentiment will flood the newswires-I don't see a gap up in the morning. The market drove into serious resistance Friday, backed off hard-then needed quite a paint job in the last few minutes-to make the day look brighter. Momentum here seems to be fading, and the oils can't carry this market up by themselves forever. The morning crude isn't gapping up-this market isn't either-and I think that is Monday-for a start. The oih seems to be forming a cup and handle, BUT, it looks like handle time is here.

Spooky