• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:25 AM

Are these GS guys buying every dip very aggressively?!?

Posted Image
Daily Securities Lending Transaction Volume

#2 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:30 AM

And probably selling every pop they engineer with the same aggression.

#3 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:42 AM

And probably selling every pop they engineer with the same aggression.

Market sure has the ingredients to go PARABOLIC.

I am short here, but trading carefully.

Best.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#4 Mtrader

Mtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:45 AM

GS has direct line to GOD. If they are wrong, GOD will help them
You are on your own. This is for demonstration only.
JV

#5 BigBadBear

BigBadBear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:53 AM

Lower lows every 5mins plus Xd&Co is carring his larges short position ever. I think he and NAv are right. We should be down over 100points 2day on the DOW AT A MINIMUM

#6 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:58 AM

Mtrader, GS acts only on perfect information, of which they are often the source. (Snort!)

#7 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 10:04 AM

kisacik-It's like I've been ponting out-the marginal utility of the forced push with the borrowed money is dropping. Today, they push the oils for the S+P and aapl for the naz-but are still failing to push the overall market green-the prop is losing steam. And if they do stub their toes-UH OH. Spooky

#8 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,062 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:23 PM

Are these GS guys buying every dip very aggressively?!?

Posted Image
Daily Securities Lending Transaction Volume

Obviously they are fighting hard again TA and fundamentals with cheap money. :sweatingbullets:

#9 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 01:58 PM

Obviously they are fighting hard again TA and fundamentals with cheap money.

Red, the internals bottomed and they are going higher, the sentiment is bearish, everything says this is a blow off phase. Today's morning news showed us that the crowd is actually trained to buy the lows, this will probably accelerate higher now that the dealers are doing whatever they can to suck the volatility out of the markets by borrowing and bidding on any downtick. I predict there will be a short stop clean up week soon...

I will also speculate long in the next few days, if it shoots down for a day or two. The stocks are at the short term highs and looking to release the overbought a bit, then a final blow off will probably is still in the cards for June...

#10 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,221 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 02:26 PM

Obviously they are fighting hard again TA and fundamentals with cheap money.

Red, the internals bottomed and they are going higher, the sentiment is bearish, everything says this is a blow off phase. Today's morning news showed us that the crowd is actually trained to buy the lows, this will probably accelerate higher now that the dealers are doing whatever they can to suck the volatility out of the markets by borrowing and bidding on any downtick. I predict there will be a short stop clean up week soon...

I will also speculate long in the next few days, if it shoots down for a day or two. The stocks are at the short term highs and looking to release the overbought a bit, then a final blow off will probably is still in the cards for June...

Kisak: I'm not so sure about the Final Blowoff in June MAX PAIN for the QQQQs is around 46.3. Although Sentiment is showing investors as bearish, it appears not too many of them are no longer shorting this market, or betting on the downside.