• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 The End

The End

• Traders-Talk User
  • 740 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 04:28 PM

Posted Image[/img]
NONE of what I type should be taken as financial advice.

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 05:04 PM

Since the MACD made a higher high, and did not diverge with the last price top, you're more than likely looking at a series of 1's and 2's. Thanks for the post...I'm putting this one on my buy list for tomorrow. Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#3 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 05:15 PM

fyi -

http://forums.techni...post?id=1911181

Edited by hiker, 04 June 2007 - 05:16 PM.

#4 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 05:53 PM

:) FWIW, am a long term holder and add on any dips (worth taking) :blush: mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#5 ...

• Traders-Talk User
  • 510 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:10 PM

Far and away my single largest holding. Started buying it in March at 7.30. Added more at 7.35, 7.45, 7.48, 9.38 and 9.75, ave 8.01. Haven't sold a share. In for the long-run, meaning a minimum of a year. Smaller holdings in URZ, which looks like it may get going, and EMU which I sold today for +4 bucks on the definitive merger news. Somebody else can play arb, not me. The primary reason I loaded up on URRE was the chart. The fact that they actually have current production and cash flow was nice, but the chart was and remains compelling. I speculated on some thread here at the time that it looked to me like there was a good possibility that it might be early in a wave 3. So far, so good. Also have a bunch of GMO, a molybdenum play, and that chart looks quite similar to URRE. I think it's a long-termer, also. For those who like to shoot craps, GPXM is another moly play, but it's OTC-BB, and I haven't dipped any toes into that water.