Photo

what do amzn and paris hilton have in common?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 02:15 PM

when Paris was sentenced, AMZN shot up on rumors that she would be doing a lot of online shopping from her cell...looks like thats whats happening :lol:

http://stockcharts.c...7045&r=5183.png

#2 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 02:31 PM

I still remember the times when a book store was more important to the stock market than interest rates. Those were good times. It took us 7 years to get back to those levels. Denleo

#3 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 02:53 PM

paris hilton = organic growth = elevated levels

I still remember the times when a book store was more important to the stock market than interest rates. Those were good times. It took us 7 years to get back to those levels.

Denleo

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 03:56 PM

I still remember the times when a book store was more important to the stock market than interest rates. Those were good times. It took us 7 years to get back to those levels.

Denleo

the broader measures of market activity are just a pimple on the charts.....since when is the dow the market......geeziz.....or the naz or the sp500....how about most stocks as measure by the weekly ad line.....it bottom in march 2000 and has been goin strait up ever since....

#5 denleo

denleo

• Chartist
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 07:16 PM

Denleo

the broader measures of market activity are just a pimple on the charts.....since when is the dow the market......geeziz.....or the naz or the sp500....how about most stocks as measure by the weekly ad line.....it bottom in march 2000 and has been goin strait up ever since....

Are you talking to me? :unsure: Have you seen me trade? :unsure:

Denleo

#6 n83

n83

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:29 PM

Denleo

now if only one could trade the a/d line

Edited by n83, 05 June 2007 - 08:32 PM.