14 replies to this topic

#1 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 08:57 AM

Very good chance....bottomed a 4th of an ED

if it's a 4th....I really like it to hold here.....may have bottomed. The problem is I have an hourly sell kicked in this morning...has to move up now to reverse it.

Posted Image
Click Here to see Full Sized Image

#2 BigBadBear

BigBadBear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:02 AM

no bottom in sight imo. Get ready for 1499SPX........TODAY

#3 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:17 AM

Where is your TA? xD said this and Aire said that, if that's your trading, listening to your gurus only will eventually get your head handed to you. He lost (almost) HIS ENTIRE gains in futures (leveraged positions as far as I can remember) during the March decline for being stubborn, I've seen Airedale also doing similar mistakes wiping his months of gains too. They are both very good traders and I am not saying the current analysis is necessarily wrong, but I am just saying: make sure to do your own due diligence!

Edited by kisacik, 06 June 2007 - 09:20 AM.

#4 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:21 AM

Thanks for your opinion BBB....but I would appreciate some TA to back up your statement.

Edited by Teaparty, 06 June 2007 - 09:22 AM.

#5 BigBadBear

BigBadBear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:26 AM

seems many today are gaming the reversal long aka buying the dips.

Not me.

It may be high risk but I am balls to wall short for a 200point decline 2day

Where is your TA? xD said this and Aire said that, if that's your trading, listening to your gurus only will eventually get your head handed to you. He lost (almost) HIS ENTIRE gains in futures (leveraged positions as far as I can remember) during the March decline for being stubborn, I've seen Airedale also doing similar mistakes wiping his months of gains too. They are both very good traders and I am not saying the current analysis is necessarily wrong, but I am just saying: make sure to do your own due diligence!

#6 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:42 AM

I have noticed a lot of Yahooesque posts of late, bereft of technical analysis, and hardly helpful. Then, when a chart or other analysis gets posted, it seems like the same crowd wants to argue about it. Its somewhat inhibiting. (Ask Semi, for instance) If one is coming on a TA board, seems like one ought to show up with some TA.

#7 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:43 AM

Thanks for the TA....now it makes sense.

#8 traderpaul

traderpaul

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:44 AM

emini, Just pull out the chart of the cubes nd look at the volume.....massive volume on the down legs
"Inflation is taking place now. Prices may not appear to be rising because they are making packaging smaller. "— Rickoshay

#9 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:51 AM

I'm not looking for TA....I've provided enought evidence over the past several weeks that we were probably getting a top ...a significant top....I'm just aware that we could get another high....(maybe not the Q's) on spx. Watch 19 ES....hold and we could go up......if we close below SPX 1511...tops in (imvho)

#10 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:55 AM

I think in an uptrend down days tend to be quick and big, but until one can stack up a few "distribution days"
down volume doesn't seem to give much near term guidance.

And now for sometnhing completely new and different: A Chart