Trading

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:25 PM

This is likely where todays new entry longs are getting out,... and where smart entry shorts should should be taking advantage of that. Esp with DOW down -155 and Rut - 1.30%.. Even place a small smart long if they may, while playing with todays house money.

Edited by Mr Dev, 06 June 2007 - 12:26 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:26 PM

This is likely where todays new entry longs are getting out,... and where smart entry shorts should should be

taking advantage of that. Even place a smart long if they may, while playing with todays house money.

thanks. Spke in vix. and trin at 1:24.

#3 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:39 PM

Possible small bull flag developing on the 5 min. es and nasdaq down volume showing signs of bottoming.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#4 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:41 PM

Yup my NDX 23m chart looking like it wants to turn up and cross as well,..just hasn't yet. Needs to start with the next 23m bar either starting or closing higher. Bar is starting right now and is higher. Sometimes this stuff is so easy,,..just gotta wait for signals... any long has a stop either at the last bar mid point or todays low.... this is turning into a lesson on trading..

Edited by Mr Dev, 06 June 2007 - 12:45 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#5 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:47 PM

can see those nasdaq volume bottom spikes here:
http://www.hal-pc.or...ad-dec&vol.html
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#6 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:49 PM

Also any Flipp long trade here, needs to get out with profits near or before where the other longs on the board this morning got in... just in case they are a few in the group that didn't capitulate and are trying to get out even. Of coarse I'm not actually talking about the actually traders here at this board just about the mind set, time of day and point areas.

Edited by Mr Dev, 06 June 2007 - 12:51 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#7 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:08 PM

By the way Dev...very nice call on the Dow 200 point decline you forecasted the other day...nice job. Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#8 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:13 PM

Thanks Fib,.. it should make up for whatever my last bad call may have been. :lol:

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#9 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:39 PM

Also any Flipp long trade here, needs to get out with profits near or before where the other longs on the board this morning got in...

just in case they are a few in the group that didn't capitulate and are trying to get out even.

Of coarse I'm not actually talking about the actually traders here at this board just about the mind set,

time of day and point areas.

It's nice to think I'm helping some one out with my ill timed trades :lol:

#10 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:02 PM

It's nice to think I'm helping some one out with my ill timed trades :lol:

:D ... youre not serious....

Are you?

.. .. ..
Mr Dev