ALot of Buyers

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:04 PM

Here at the board posting,... but just as denleo,...said yesterday the dam thing just keeps going down... so far fully supporting what many expected ....buy the dips lower and lower and lower,, and we know how that story ends. Again please don't get me wrong I would still love to see a bounce... I'm sure we'll get something soon enough.

Edited by Mr Dev, 07 June 2007 - 12:07 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:17 PM

Yes, but the NDX and RUT lower trendlines are intact, these are supposed to be broken FIRST and they didn't, that's why I expect one more leg higher or strong retracement. The momentum of the cummulative A/D on Nasdaq is stronger than the one on NYSE too. I also think this is near a good top, but then this is a short term trade, I will be shorting the rally, but the risk/reward is not bad for a retracement or possibly last leg higher. I expect a huge top to be in not later than June 25th or so...

#3 Cirrus

Cirrus

• TT Patron+
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:20 PM

Breadth 9 to 1 and we only get this measley decline? R U kidding me? No wonder chief is sooo bullish. The Boyz are making it a game in which losing has been outlawed--unless you're a bear--LOL.

#4 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:23 PM

Guys I'm on a whole different TA~alert for this one., and would love a bounce,.. I even dare them to bounce it.. There,, maybe that will help!

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#5 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:26 PM

Here at the board posting,... but just as denleo,...said yesterday the dam thing just keeps going down...

so far fully supporting what many expected ....buy the dips lower and lower and lower,, and we know how that

story ends. Again please don't get me wrong I would still love to see a bounce... I'm sure we'll get something soon enough.

As i said, no real fear of losses among folks. It's the fear of missing the rally or fear of missing the accumulated profits for the shorts. Even, i covered the last bit of short at NQ 1901.

I think it was Spookyone who wrote something about how it's all about perception driving markets. The reality is the market is not making any sharp countertrend bounces, while the shorts keep fearing one. While the market has not made any sharp countertrend rallies, the bulls keep hoping for one. The reality is the market is going down, with minimal retracements. Nothing more, nothing less. But can we trade that reality ? I don't think so. The reality again is we are conditioned to a certain degree to expect a certain market behaviour. That's why few people can make money during panics and crashes !

Edited by NAV, 07 June 2007 - 12:27 PM.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#6 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:31 PM

lower trendlines are intact, these are supposed to be broken FIRST and they didn't,

First ,,, first before what? A 390 point decline? Or the cr@#$?

There are few warnings before BIG sell offs,...because they are so quick, but I think I sent one out in way of a yellow chart just a few days ago.

But can we trade that reality ? I don't think so. The reality again is we are conditioned to a certain degree to expect a certain market behaviour. That's why few people can make money during panics and crashes !

I'm conditioned to ride this thing down ! ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 07 June 2007 - 12:37 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#7 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:39 PM

First ,,, first before what? A 300 point decline? Or the cr@#$?

Well perhaps the top came in a bit earlier than I expected...

Semis were leading down the NDX earlier with the lower high...

Edited by kisacik, 07 June 2007 - 12:39 PM.

#8 skyymaster

skyymaster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 01:03 PM

Here at the board posting,... but just as denleo,...said yesterday the dam thing just keeps going down...

so far fully supporting what many expected ....buy the dips lower and lower and lower,, and we know how that

story ends. Again please don't get me wrong I would still love to see a bounce... I'm sure we'll get something soon enough.

As i said, no real fear of losses among folks. It's the fear of missing the rally or fear of missing the accumulated profits for the shorts. Even, i covered the last bit of short at NQ 1901.

I think it was Spookyone who wrote something about how it's all about perception driving markets. The reality is the market is not making any sharp countertrend bounces, while the shorts keep fearing one. While the market has not made any sharp countertrend rallies, the bulls keep hoping for one. The reality is the market is going down, with minimal retracements. Nothing more, nothing less. But can we trade that reality ? I don't think so. The reality again is we are conditioned to a certain degree to expect a certain market behaviour. That's why few people can make money during panics and crashes !

Nicely said.
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time.