Trading

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 01:46 PM

Just like yesterday,,,if youre watching the signals this is a good cover and go long point if you are doing any trading intraday. As I see it there were no buy signals earlier today.! Set the stop at the last bar mid point and or the low of the day.... and again,...like yesterday,.. get out of this long,... and possibly reverse back to shorts when we approach that area where bulls were buying earlier in the day! Live strong Trade strong! ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 07 June 2007 - 01:50 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:05 PM

Deadliest Catch I

Deadliest Catch II crank it up !

Edited by Mr Dev, 07 June 2007 - 02:10 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#3 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:13 PM

Mr Dev, Bigbadbear is looking for at least a 78% retracement now and bulls such as da cheif are looking for new highs, which at this point looks pretty unlikely, why do you see no possibility of a strong 3/4 or so retracement?
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#4 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:14 PM

Mr Dev,

Bigbadbear is looking for at least a 78% retracement now and bulls such as da cheif are looking for new highs, which at this point looks pretty unlikely, why do you see no possibility of a strong 3/4 or so retracement?

I'm sorry refresh my mind when I said that?

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#5 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:16 PM

You didn't say it explicitly but you said sell where the bulls were buying today which is no where close to 78% of the fall of the past 3 days.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#6 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:20 PM

Well Russ,... that was a bold way of putting,......... something I never said. First off ,,,, I don't trade retracements ever! I'm aware of them ,...but the signals will take me where they want to go and turn when they are ready. See a retracement may not end until ,.,..well when ever,.. and most intraday traders aren't going to hold overnight anyway. My advice was for any movement taking place today. The advice was intended to keep someones win/loss ratio high, while optimizing the daily return, just like I trade. I'm a simple trader, and focus on execution not waves, not retracements ,.. just try to stay focused on the best turns! Trade safe ;) P.S. don't look now but the market may return back to the lows today first before "THE" retracement ever takes place

Edited by Mr Dev, 07 June 2007 - 02:28 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#7 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:40 PM

Sorry for appearing bold like that but that's how I interpreted what you wrote. :)

Yep it looks to be rolling over again now. Dow getting pretty low now but, it is possible that it could go down another 100 points or so. A/D has come up to the zero line which could be interpreted as stalling?

http://bigcharts.mar...&mocktick=1.png

Edited by Russ, 07 June 2007 - 02:41 PM.

#8 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:41 PM

Hi Dev, I thought you thought the market was going to crash as per the breath indicator? Thanks for all your posts, and great trading to you. Keep up the good work!!
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#9 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:44 PM

Hi Tor,.. Yes absolutely SUMMATION crash alert is ON! But we may get a wiggle entry for an up move at the close here for tomorrows open if one wants to play risk. (per my cpc indicator ) Or if one wants to wait for what may be a nice POP tomorrow you could simple Short there. There are so many ways to pull money out of the market,...one just has to determine which way is right for them, and how aggressive they want to be in making money. Looking at the RUT right here we have a 5-7 point risk further into support and we have about 15 points possible to the upside.... all this could happen before we move further into crash territory

Edited by Mr Dev, 07 June 2007 - 02:49 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#10 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:00 PM

Well RUSS,, was I right about the return to the lows...that's why I gave my advice to cover / buy,...but return to shorts or exit early before the day ends.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev