NOTHING can stop this PANIC/CRASH into the new moon

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 humble1

humble1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:53 PM

the great peter eliades called the 6/14/49 low the 2nd most important low of the 20th century. that date was anchored in an eclipse, 58 years ago. this time segment, the spiral calendar f29, is the same as the 1929-1987 time segment, as has been verified with other low-to-low crashes and panics in market history. put this one on your fridge and all over your walls !!!! IT IS HERE; IT HAS STATRTED also interesting is that 6/14/07 is a bradley date, though MISTAKENLY this is being called a high. it will be a HUGE trap as we will PANIC into that date. regards and good trading ! (parenthetically: i just received notice that the bird flu has mutated to a much more human contagious form. it is coming from indonesia. you will hear this on the major news very soon.)

#2 prman

prman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:59 PM

You're basing this on Carolan's calendar ? And what is Eliades' connection with the 6/14 date?

#3 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:06 PM

Spiral calendars have called so many tops I have lost count. And crashes too, I cant recall the exact number but I think there were a few last year!! Trade safe.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#4 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:16 PM

In early 1995 Chris Carolan of the Spiral Calendar predicted the bull market was over.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#5 humble1

humble1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:22 PM

there is only ONE spiral calendar link which history has proven is valid: that is the f29. carolan made a stretch with all the other time segments and that is why all the false calls. i am predicting a CRASH/PANIC low (of some kind) because of the history of the f29.

#6 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:26 PM

A 1929 collapse??? Fractals were saying that one or two months ago basis the 1929 similarity. Have you any idea how rare these events are? Also, how can they be predicted tothe day? My guess, correction, then we go PARABOLIC upwards into later this year, and then and only then may we see a crash of any sorts. Just IMHO. A 1929 collapse??? Fractals were saying that one or two months ago basis the 1929 similarity. Have you any idea how rare these events are? Also, how can they be predicted to the day? My guess, correction, then we go PARABOLIC upwards into later this year, and then and only then may we see a crash of any sorts. Just IMHO. Famous last words, but i just cant see a crash with sentiment so bearish and the short ratios so high. It simply isnt the kind of stuff of crashes.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.