• 575 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:20 PM

You're pretty quiet today aren't you? :cry: SNORT! :D :lol:

#2 Darris

Darris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:29 PM

Yep, got my attention. Good follow thru selling today. :redbull: :redbull: :redbull:

#3 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:38 PM

Actually da cheif did forcast a strong sell off into this time period in may for june es to go down to as far as 1492, looks like that has been exceeded a little. I have my doubts the bull will resume now though until August.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#4 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:43 PM

You're pretty quiet today aren't you? :cry:

SNORT! :D :lol:

Thats a good one. Have you noticed that the SPX is still above 1480??? Having risen from 1380, yes 1380 that is 100 points, form the lows in March?

Have you got any downside targets :lol:

The bears all come out when we get a hard fall. Generally speaking bull markets are designed o have short sharp corrections. maybe this is only a correction?

Me correction becomes possible bear trend at 1460. Until then stand aside and stay :redbull: bias. Good trading.

Actually da cheif did forcast a strong sell off into this time period in may for june es to go down to as far as 1492, looks like that has been exceeded a little. I have my doubts the bull will resume now though until August.

Its true he did. Bears are selective in their memory.

Yep, got my attention. Good follow thru selling today. :redbull: :redbull: :redbull:

Darris do you mean :bear: :bear: :bear: or :redbull: :redbull: :redbull:
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#5 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:44 PM

Then what the ell was he doing .. buying the last 2 days? I see absolutely NO buy signals for a long term position,.. and possible trend

change so there's plenty of time to enter a trade.

Unless you're a buying addict!

luv ya Russ ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 07 June 2007 - 03:46 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#6 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:52 PM

Then what the ell was he doing .. buying the last 2 days? I see absolutely NO buy signals and possible trend change so there's plenty of time to enter a trade. Unless your a buying addict!

Guess he is a man of great faith in his models. Grab onto that falling knife and get cut!!! :cry: Greed without tempered caution (waiting for good confirmation of a bottom) is dangerous.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#7 bullishnot

bullishnot

• Traders-Talk User
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:57 PM

Hiding when the pain comes.. great great day today

#8 Mtrader

Mtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 03:59 PM

Gap down so I can buy.
You are on your own. This is for demonstration only.
JV

#9 Darris

Darris

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 04:30 PM

Tor, Oh no, still very bullish. We just have some intermediate correction action to work with here. This particular short term correction may be over Sunday evening in the 1st few hours of futures trading. I am just going to have to be more careful time wise on my longs now. We have now corrected 55 ES futures points, so after a day or so of rest, we will be back in full Bull mode to scalp 10-15-20 points on the long side for the OPEX manipulation. Did you notice will filled the gap up on the Front month roll over today, and sold off an additional 14 pts below it. I will be re-loading long for short covering rallies if we trade 5-10 pts below todays low in the ES Sept contract. Good trading. :redbull: :redbull: :redbull: :redbull: :redbull: :redbull: (Double Bull emphasis, LOL)

#10 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,025 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 05:18 PM

The guys who try to bias as long as possible for as long as possible tend to look pretty darned smart when it comes to the ranking services. Check out TD or Hulbert's results. So far, this has to be viewed as only a correction. That's all. The pessimism will be rising pretty quickly, I'll warrant and that'll make another low sooner than many think. Of course, I'm not so sanguine about the rest of the summer. I fear we may be into a nasty choppy period where we go from overly Bearish, to overly Bullish to overly Bearish and all in all not make much progress in either direction. Mark One thing. A reminder. We don't beat up on folks for being wrong. We just don't. Even when they deserve it...if they deserve it. It's bad Karma and bad policy. Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter