• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,025 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 06:27 PM

We have one. My problem is that I can't, for the life of me, figure out if it's a Sell or a Buy. The safest guess is that it's a contemporaneous Sell, but that's not all that clear. I'll post a chart when the final numbers are in. One option is that Yesterday's relatively high (though still low) reading was actually a Sell and today's reading is a Buy. We can cogitate on this for a bit, and maybe the best thing to do is ignore it. Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#2 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 06:51 PM

Hi Mark,

Is there any credence to the extremely high reading on the $CPCE and will it be incorrect to assume that such a high ratio has very bullish undertones?

rkd

We have one. My problem is that I can't, for the life of me, figure out if it's a Sell or a Buy.

The safest guess is that it's a contemporaneous Sell, but that's not all that clear. I'll post a chart when the final numbers are in.

One option is that Yesterday's relatively high (though still low) reading was actually a Sell and today's reading is a Buy.

We can cogitate on this for a bit, and maybe the best thing to do is ignore it.

Mark

“be right and sit tight”

#3 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 08:34 PM

Hi M,.. seems you might have been busy today ...trying to stay up with this crazy board activity,.. maybe a reminder to everyone about clicking on some sponsor ads..would be ..good ? I checked out the car ad recently,.. think it was lincoln. Thanks for keeping us posted! ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 07 June 2007 - 08:35 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#4 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,025 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 07:46 AM

Thanks for the luv Bruthuh Dev! We'll be posting a chart of the T-4 shortly. Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter