• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 08:53 PM

This is ugly if you're long. Sure, I've got some shorts on, but I also have a vested interest in my 401K which is a "big time" long. Is this thing gonna crap out for an extended period? IT, I see $46.125 on QQQQ's as a major puke point. They closed at $46.33. $45.625 as a "sell your children and the ranch" point. Any correction below that could take it down to the $42.00 range. Today, Mortgage Backed Securities did a rarity....they went down 25% more than U.S. Treasuries. It was mega perverted! MBS is my career and there have only been a few times in the last 27 years that I saw a disparity of move like todays. What does that mean? It means that in addition to worldwide concerns about inflation the U.S. housing market is "in default" mode. Prepayment speeds came in last night up 10% to 15% higher than last month's. I think this may be a time bomb on the table. Couple of charts, all ugly.

U.F.O.

Weekly DE/AD Q. 1st negative crossover in a couple of months.

Posted Image

1st QQQQ bail point.

Posted Image

Double span break lower on Ichimoku. So rare as to be incredible!

Posted Image

Daily Binaries crossed negative. Why would they not?

Posted Image
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#2 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:46 PM

Hey Bobalou. We haven't talked about VHF (strength of trend) for a long while. Check this out. Since the 1st week of May VHF has been imploding! (1 chart)

U.F.O.

Posted Image
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#3 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:09 PM

What an amazing 3 days it has been ..... making almost 2-3 weeks worth of one of the greatest Bullish Spike moves,.. all on the down side in just 3 days time. Now that's sailing. :napoleon:

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#4 wyocowboy

wyocowboy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 424 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:17 AM

The bond market collapse is definitely not good for stocks - I am running on the Zweig/Davis 4% model for my longer term holdings - a closing that is 4% lower than the previous week will trigger a sell. Just a quick look - tomorrow will have to be pretty bad to trip the trigger.....
Good luck is with the man who doesn't include it in his plan.
- Graffitti

#5 bobalou

bobalou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 05:14 PM

hi ufo,the vhf gave a sell signal on the qqqq last week ,,see tec watch