• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:42 PM

RUT & NDX EOD TRADE......LONG

here's one fast chart before I have to restart this pc I'm on.

NAUD

You can see it is just below my RED support line.....that as you can see... has worked well in the past ...I might add!

Posted Image

CPC

Sorry if the colors don't show up as well after copying.
This is the 60m CPC that is giving a cross over all be it just barely ....it's there trust me.

Posted Image

Edited by Mr Dev, 07 June 2007 - 10:51 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:07 PM

The Daily CPC I've shared before used the dots to buy Spikes Up when MA is below BOlli midline, and Sell
Spikes Down when MA crosses above Bolli midline

This chart has dual purpose ..... first short term ..it's daily reading .... which today is in the higher "range" at the close.
Also the trending MA .. as it's crossing the Bolli Mid-line ...a bit hard to see the blue dotted line when I copy charts the colors fade.

So it along with the others say ...first we are Over Sold as we enter a possible new trend.

CPC DAILY

Posted Image

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#3 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:19 PM

Our weekly NAMO is just a bit oversold... not that it can't go lower but ....that's a pretty Looooow candle!

NOMO WEEKLY
Posted Image

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#4 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:38 PM

BTW,,,, You Charting afficionados out there..... may want notice that top NAUD put u short before the mini crash.... NOW how clear and easy of a signal was that to see! And although it hasn't given the cross up... yet ...it is in "a" cover zone,...so we do want to respect it a little bit... and look for the cross up and a new Green Line Up off support. ;) And sorry if I didn't mention that the TOP CPC chart is a 60m chart signal.. its been a long day and I've gotta take a break. Good luck to all and see you tomorrow. ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 07 June 2007 - 11:40 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev