RUT & NDX THOUGHTS

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 09:49 AM

I do have a buy signal on my hourlies,.. and there is a propulsion line that will likely hit. Longs, would be fine to exit today as the spike happens or before the close,.. new shorts by Monday. My Long trade is still on, but I don't like the shot gun start for the markets this morning creating an Uptrendline to be broken. I would of rather seen a dip or .. some sideways movement. Anyway we'll all be ok I wouldn't be surprised to see little change between prices now and at the close,, but with some wild swings in between. Short term TA says we still have a good chance to hold gains and close up on the day.

Edited by Mr Dev, 08 June 2007 - 09:54 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 09:55 AM

hiya dev :)

You seeing a rough target for today? Would it coincide with with 46.75 on the Qs? 691 on OEX?

I do have a buy signal on my hourlies,.. and there is a propulsion line that will likely hit.

Longs, would be fine to exit today as the spike happens or before the close,.. new shorts by Monday.

My Long trade is still on, but I don't like the shot gun start for the markets this morning creating an Uptrendline to be broken.

I would of rather seen a dip or .. some sideways movement.

Anyway we'll all be ok I wouldn't be surprised to see little change between prices now and at the close,, but with some wild swings in between.

Short term TA says we still have a good chance to hold gains and close up on the day.

“be right and sit tight”

#3 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 09:57 AM

Mr Dev, What is a propulsion line ?

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#4 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:09 AM

You seeing a rough target for today?

He buddy,

Well the deal is, I don't really watch targets very often,, and I don't watch the Qs at all, so I would have to

create work for myself to give you a good answer. I often avoid watching prices throughout the day as we move

between the 50s or 100 increments for the NDX or RUT, and sometimes the INDU.

Sorry my focus is just right there. That's what I trade and the only indexes I watch. If I were to throw out a

target I'm always afraid folks may hold to long and we turn before it's hit.

I give most attention to watching signals turn, over anything like retracements or targets., and since folks

can't watch those with me.. I just try and post here when something good comes up. ;)

Mr Dev,

What is a propulsion line ?

Propulsion lines are Trend lines on steroids!

Edited by Mr Dev, 08 June 2007 - 10:10 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#5 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:56 PM

Badda Bing!

Posted Image

.. .. ..
Mr Dev