fading myself

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 04:56 PM

GULP!!! Looking thu the charts and the other indicators I use, it appears that an up week lies ahead. TO BE CLEAR, THIS IS A RISKY TRADE. If 1485 is taken by the generals, then I am outta here quicker than REM can say it and then look to go short. I posted more on my reasons below, so please feel free to check em out. OH YEA, by the way, trading VERY small here, I mean like monopoly dollah's $$$$. Its a volatile time. In a way this a is like a fun bet, to prove to myself I am right. If I enter at the closing prices on Friday, I will lose only $500 if 1485 is taken out. Some stuff I see suggests there is still a little more juice in the market. Ideally see an early dip which buy into for a trade into later in the week. WE SHALL SEE. Peace.

Edited by Tor, 10 June 2007 - 05:04 PM.

Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#2 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 05:09 PM

Oh yea, lastly. I am flat now, so this is a trade for monday waiting for the set up.
Observer

#3 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 07:23 PM

Oh yea, lastly. I am flat now, so this is a trade for monday waiting for the set up.

Tor,

SO just to clarify you are planning to go long on MOnday regardless of what happens provided we do not close before 1485? What if we gap down and then move sideways...or something?
“be right and sit tight”

#4 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 02:24 AM

Tor,

SO just to clarify you are planning to go long on MOnday regardless of what happens provided we do not close before 1485? What if we gap down and then move sideways...or something?

Truth: I dont know yet. I want to get long and the rest is just best execution. If we gap below 1485, then the trade is off. If I enter and we cut below 1485 then the stop gets activated.

I am not good enough to say what will happen on the open, so I will plan to watch the first hour to buy. If we GAP UP, then I will wait as I do expect the gap to fill. I will try to post an update.
Observer