ANYONE KNOW HOW TO

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 06:54 PM

RESET THE WATER FILTER INDICATOR LIGHT ON A KITCHENAID SUPERBA. I pressed the dang thing 5 times after I put the new one in ...and nothing. It's been this way for sometime now. I couldn't figure it out last year.... but thought someone here probably had one,.. and new the trick ! HaHaHa So sorry for dumping on the board,... just trying to do my "honey-list" before the family gets back from Hawaii next week. As long as I'm OT,...the weather here in So Cal where I am is amazing,..... only 79, but we have 39% humidity ! We never get that high....feels like the mid west....on a good summer day that is :)

Edited by Mr Dev, 10 June 2007 - 07:01 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 ChickenLittle

ChickenLittle

• Traders-Talk User
  • 137 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 07:18 PM

RESET THE WATER FILTER INDICATOR LIGHT ON A KITCHENAID SUPERBA.

I pressed the dang thing 5 times after I put the new one in ...and nothing.

It's been this way for sometime now. I couldn't figure it out last year....

but thought someone here probably had one,.. and new the trick !

HaHaHa

So sorry for dumping on the board,... just trying to do my "honey-list" before the family gets back

from Hawaii next week.

As long as I'm OT,...the weather here in So Cal where I am is amazing,..... only 79, but we have 39% humidity !

We never get that high....feels like the mid west....on a good summer day that is :)

The touch pad must be bad because I just push the water filter reset button and the light goes to "Good".

Which county are you in ???
History always repeats . . . only the details change.

#3 BCB

BCB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 07:59 PM

You might try holding in the button for 5-10 seconds, just to see if that does it. I believe that Kitchenaide is made by Whirlpool, and there just seems to be a couple of different ways to turn off the filter light in that brand... Shouldn't be ~too~ difficult, but when's the last time a 5-minute honey-do job ever REALLY took 5 minutes... LOL!! Good luck, Barry

#4 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:03 PM

RESET THE WATER FILTER INDICATOR LIGHT ON A KITCHENAID SUPERBA.

I pressed the dang thing 5 times after I put the new one in ...and nothing.

It's been this way for sometime now. I couldn't figure it out last year....

but thought someone here probably had one,.. and new the trick !

HaHaHa

So sorry for dumping on the board,... just trying to do my "honey-list" before the family gets back

from Hawaii next week.

As long as I'm OT,...the weather here in So Cal where I am is amazing,..... only 79, but we have 39% humidity !

We never get that high....feels like the mid west....on a good summer day that is :)

The touch pad must be bad because I just push the water filter reset button and the light goes to "Good".

Which county are you in ???

US of A ,,,thanks for helping!

You might try holding in the button for 5-10 seconds, just to see if that does it.
I believe that Kitchenaide is made by Whirlpool, and there just seems to be a couple of different ways to turn off the filter light in that brand...
Shouldn't be ~too~ difficult, but when's the last time a 5-minute honey-do job ever REALLY took 5 minutes... LOL!!
Good luck,
Barry

:lol: :lol: :lol:

THanks so much,.. I'll try that as well!!

If I don't fix it she'll hire someone for $60. bucks an hour,..

to come over and press the dang button!

B.R.A.V.O..... :clap: .....

It worked hee hee..

I owe YOU one big time ! ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 10 June 2007 - 08:06 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!