I'll be the goat-We RALLY Monday

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:12 PM

I'm looking for a rally again Monday, to continue my three day countertrend rally scenario. One factor to consider-which is stronger,fear or greed-I think greed. Speaking of geed, never underestimate exactly how high the powers that be will choose to fill the bags this time. With a rather obvious large payday to the downside ahead, the highest marginal utility of the pump money would seem to be Monday and Tuesday. I think if we see any downside before this latest round of bag filling ends, fear will start to interfere with peoples natural greed causing them to sell-instead of filling the cash register for the next robbery. Spooky

#2 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 08:19 PM

You've had some really good calls,... this one may be good as well but,...I bet we head lower first so some of us can get paid..hehe. Thx.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#3 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 10:31 PM

You've had some really good calls,... this one may be good as well but,...I bet we head lower first so

some of us can get paid..hehe.

Thx.

Thx, your calls have been gold Mr Dev-and I hope you are right here, as well. Nothing would work better for me tomorrow than a gap down, dip buy,THEN rally. Volatility pays nicely, and the largest difference from bottom to top-works best for me.

Spooky

#4 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 02:26 AM

You've had some really good calls,... this one may be good as well but,...I bet we head lower first so

some of us can get paid..hehe.

Thx.

Thx, your calls have been gold Mr Dev-and I hope you are right here, as well. Nothing would work better for me tomorrow than a gap down, dip buy,THEN rally. Volatility pays nicely, and the largest difference from bottom to top-works best for me.

Spooky

Im a goat too...........bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://www.traders-t...showtopic=71209
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#5 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 07:53 AM

A close today back over 1513 spx is bullish for higher...if not....that may be all we get for the top of a b wave or top of something more bearish.

#6 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 08:29 AM

A close today back over 1513 spx is bullish for higher...if not....that may be all we get for the top of a b wave or top of something more bearish.

Thx, Teaparty. And I think I see what you are saying chart-wise. We would have to blow through 1530 for me to think it was more than a countertrend here. I'm most comfortable with an end of this at about 1523, symetry-wise.

Spooky