• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 02:07 PM

on the 60 min, some d/t and u/t lines exist on both sides of 36.47...

I exited SMH long way too early last Friday....36.50's, so this is simply an fyi...trade timeframe should dictate entry and exit...

last week buy alert (also posted at TT) with follow up on Friday...early exit oops -

http://forums.techni...post?id=1942981

Edited by hiker, 11 June 2007 - 02:15 PM.

#2 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 02:25 PM

personally I have not been fooling with QQQQ or SMH today. have mostly been vegie gardening...giving this market some time. some equities in play since last week are working fine and trending....btw, can you believe that CROX and DECK, shoe mfr's, have been charts to impress for mos. now! fooling around shorting CROX and moving in and out of CROX has been more trouble than extra profits worth.

Edited by hiker, 11 June 2007 - 02:26 PM.

#3 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 04:55 PM

Hiker, Positive divergences on the daily with Slow Sto, CCI, etc. looks very interesting along with the pullback to the B/O point...above selecto mentions that TXN is off 6 bits afh perhaps a good long in the am, I'm going to take a closer look at the other Chips this evening........ btw your call of resistance at 1515 looks pretty accurate so far....50% retrace of drop, see what happens tomorrow we are caught btwn 38.2% and 50% now. CW