Nocturnal rallies seem to die....

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 06:53 AM

Last few days, every rally attempt during the night have been met with the same fate -death !. That's change in the market characteristic. Those who are using the bull trend tactics are being punished ruthlessly. I can recall Denleo buying during AH inumerable times and coming out with a winning trade the next morning. We can debate on the degree of the bear trend (ST or IT). But we remain in a bear trend nevertheless, until it's not....

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#2 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 06:58 AM

No more wet dreams?

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 07:35 AM

Last few days, every rally attempt during the night have been met with the same fate -death !. That's change in the market characteristic. Those who are using the bull trend tactics are being punished ruthlessly. I can recall Denleo buying during AH inumerable times and coming out with a winning trade the next morning.

We can debate on the degree of the bear trend (ST or IT). But we remain in a bear trend nevertheless, until it's not....

> But we remain in a bear trend nevertheless, until it's not....<......and when did you decide that.......and what shud happen that will make you decide its "not".....tia

Edited by da_cheif, 12 June 2007 - 07:38 AM.

#4 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:15 AM

Last few days, every rally attempt during the night have been met with the same fate -death !. That's change in the market characteristic. Those who are using the bull trend tactics are being punished ruthlessly. I can recall Denleo buying during AH inumerable times and coming out with a winning trade the next morning.

We can debate on the degree of the bear trend (ST or IT). But we remain in a bear trend nevertheless, until it's not....

> But we remain in a bear trend nevertheless, until it's not....<......and when did you decide that.......and what shud happen that will make you decide its "not".....tia

Do you still think that es is going to go up to 1548 despite being turned away from the 50% retrace yesterday and now being below the 38%?
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:24 AM

gaps.....wadya think

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:24 AM

and besides.....the recent low in the es stopped at it 38.2 off the march low.....and so far this morning the 38.2 off the recent low has just been tagged.....1517 or so

Edited by da_cheif, 12 June 2007 - 08:28 AM.

#7 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:28 AM

a new high would change the bearish view to bullish

#8 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:46 AM

Cheif,

I did not decide that. The market has decided so. My reasons

http://www.traders-t...showtopic=71261

All i am saying is that the ST to IT path is down at this point. I expect all time highs on SPX once this retest is done. I will post in real-time, if the market forces me to change my opinion.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV