So what do I trade today?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:26 AM

I'll be back to show you the move. Having felt somewhat slighted by some on the board yesterday...we'll see if mother nature is still going to be nice to me today...Haha... Lesson for one to learn ...don't try and get mother nature on your side when she doesn't even know you. At least ....that's what she told me! However, anyone can dance with my date...toga, toga,.....anytime! I'll be back with RUT & NDX thoughts a little later. I guess the chorting the market ...not ...was the right thing....but only someone with real skill could see that one. Trading any market both ways is a challenge,...esp compared to being an bull in a bull market ,...or what I call an Investor. But I will meet my challenges head on and win more than I lose,....as I always have. Trade safe ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 12 June 2007 - 08:27 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:30 AM

smooch

#3 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:33 AM

ok ok enough already

Edited by Mr Dev, 12 June 2007 - 08:34 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:34 AM

dev maybe this time ull show us in realtime and with what.......snort

#5 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:35 AM

well I thought I was already sharing..... let's not be tacky. Lead your request by example!

Edited by Mr Dev, 12 June 2007 - 08:36 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:38 AM

well I thought I was already sharing..... let's not be tacky.

Lead your request by example!

its there..1535 and 1515.....in realtime.....avg 1525......of course like the 1383 trade.....will just take some patieince.....121 handles....in the big high maint contract

#7 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:39 AM

Oh is that all you need from me? I thought we were going to share platforms....you know real proof!

Edited by Mr Dev, 12 June 2007 - 08:41 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#8 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,026 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:45 AM

OK, that's enough. M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#9 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:31 AM

Referee: In Mr Dev's defense he posted this chart in real time yesterday at the top and has been (now) correctly bearish since our big discussion on the week-end.

In da cheif's defense he was correctly bullish for the first part of the rally but then it stalled out and did not "quickly move to 1548".

It is the nature of this business that it is impossible to always be right, money management and stops seem to be the only way to survive, we all know that right.
Posted Image

Edited by Russ, 12 June 2007 - 09:39 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#10 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:41 AM

Referee: In Mr Dev's defense he posted this chart in real time yesterday at the top and has been (now) correctly bearish since our big discussion on the week-end.

In da cheif's defense he was correctly bullish for the first part of the rally but then it stalled out and did not "quickly move to 1548".

It is the nature of this business that it is impossible to always be right, money management and stops seem to be the only way to survive, we all know that right.
Posted Image

wheres the trade