• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,025 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:47 AM

Don, he's always throwing out trades. He's not required to show every detail every time. For one, there's enough trades that if he were to do more, it'd clutter the board! :lol: I see no harm and no fowl, so let's not create one. Ok? Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#12 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:48 AM

Referee: In Mr Dev's defense he posted this chart in real time yesterday at the top and has been (now) correctly bearish since our big discussion on the week-end.

In da cheif's defense he was correctly bullish for the first part of the rally but then it stalled out and did not "quickly move to 1548".

It is the nature of this business that it is impossible to always be right, money management and stops seem to be the only way to survive, we all know that right.
Posted Image

wheres the trade

Its true he did not state a trade on that post but Mr Dev has posted many trades(like the one below) in real time as you have too. Gentlemen lets 'can we all just get along'.

Staying with the plan,, but it has its own twist. Taking profits and shorting more.

As many have seen I play both the RUT and the NDX .... and here this morning is no different, I actually have my partial short position in both and here's what I'm doing.

Taking the half,..or the 100% INV RUT off the table ...hopefully maintaining what looks to be a +1.2% profit gain....(not bad for an overnight profit.)

I'm taking that and shifting all INV RUT funds over to the NDX short position that hasn't made much ...yet!

So taking my partial position in the RUT and moving to an NDX now fully short position as the NDX may play

catch up here today esp...... if the RUT continues to deteriorate.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#13 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:52 AM

Don, he's always throwing out trades. He's not required to show every detail every time. For one, there's enough trades that if he were to do more, it'd clutter the board! :lol:

I see no harm and no fowl, so let's not create one.

Ok?

Mark

if we just posted specific trades in a timely manner ....and nothing else.......the clutter would be eliminated....... :lol:

long short and in what......maybe we should start a traders room

Edited by da_cheif, 12 June 2007 - 09:53 AM.