Out at Target

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 02:45 PM

It's probably instructive for folks to know that NAV and I came at this thing from very different perspectives but were trading it very similarly even as we were looking at different things.

As they say, there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Mark

That's very true.

And truly fascinating. This was fun. I wish I had more time every day so I could do more day trading. I can see why you do it. Alas, I like our other businesses too much, at least for now.

Daytrading's fun cuz we have volatility. When it dries up, i end up wishing, i had some other business.

Move to vegas and play poker if you need a vice!!!

#12 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 02:49 PM

It's probably instructive for folks to know that NAV and I came at this thing from very different perspectives but were trading it very similarly even as we were looking at different things.

Mark

That's very true.

And truly fascinating. This was fun. I wish I had more time every day so I could do more day trading. I can see why you do it. Alas, I like our other businesses too much, at least for now.

Daytrading's fun cuz we have volatility. When it dries up, i end up wishing, i had some other business.

LOL, everytime i visit Vegas, you guys seperate me from my money.

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#13 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 02:52 PM

Vegas is hot as hell almost nothing can live there naturally,... so fly in from your beautiful home once a month like I do...... well I try and keep it to once a month anyway. I wouldn't live there if you gave me a home.....well unless it was a penthouse in the Venetian.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#14 atlasshrugged

atlasshrugged

• TT Patron+
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 03:03 PM

Mark

That's very true.

LOL, everytime i visit Vegas, you guys seperate me from my money.

LOL

thats how were bred!

Vegas is hot as hell almost nothing can live there naturally,... so fly in from your beautiful home once a month

like I do...... well I try and keep it to once a month anyway.

I wouldn't live there if you gave me a home.....well unless it was a penthouse in the Venetian.

I moved here 4 years ago from tinsel town and I am actually jaded by the heat now...I have actually habituated

#15 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:29 AM

there's that C wave I mentioned yesterday at the close