ok taking wonderful

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:10 PM

Again!! Well, I wont get too smart or arrogant this time round. Take the money and bag the profitos and then see what happens. Anyone know Bens Address, I need to send him an early christmas present for him the the misses ;) Will it last, I doubt it! But wait and see. so, now that leave me FLAT.

Edited by Tor, 13 June 2007 - 02:11 PM.

Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#2 JAP

JAP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 575 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:31 PM

Again!!

Well, I wont get too smart or arrogant this time round. Take the money and bag the profitos and then see what happens.

Anyone know Bens Address, I need to send him an early christmas present for him the the misses ;)

Will it last, I doubt it! But wait and see.

so, now that leave me FLAT.

How much longer can they keep lying to us before it turns around and bites them/us on the @ss? :wacko:

#3 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:37 PM

Again!!

Well, I wont get too smart or arrogant this time round. Take the money and bag the profitos and then see what happens.

Anyone know Bens Address, I need to send him an early christmas present for him the the misses ;)

How much longer can they keep lying to us before it turns around and bites them/us on the @ss? :wacko:

According to Pavlov---forever, just keep up the positive reinforcement.

#4 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:39 PM

Again!!

So true. Its a farce in many ways. It just plain weird. i met a fund manger recently, andrew green, first class intelligent guy. He said policymakers are being dangerously reckless. I dont know how long it will last, but it is sad because i think in the end it will mean an end to the overall market, further out. Who knows, cant get married to the view. We remain in a RANGE for moment.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.