Another probe....

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:54 PM

Bought QQQQ puts again, right here around the QQQQ 47 - 47.05 area. If 47.20 gets taken out, i will stand aside. Otherwise it's another shorting opportunity right here.....

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#2 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:59 PM

All indexes are at 50 per cent levels of the june top and low - ready for big things the next two days

yield was overbought and had to come down and spark a rally, but what now

You guys see something in the crystal ball or waiting for the PPI

Bought QQQQ puts again, right here around the QQQQ 47 - 47.05 area. If 47.20 gets taken out, i will stand aside. Otherwise it's another shorting opportunity right here.....

#3 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,062 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:10 PM

All indexes are at 50 per cent levels of the june top and low - ready for big things the next two days

I have a feeling that PPI, CPI or whatever negative news in the next two days could be just non-events because the rate move in the past 3 days had all the bad news covered. Remember, this is an OpEx week at the end of a quarter. :lol:

Edited by redfoliage2, 13 June 2007 - 03:11 PM.

#4 NAV

NAV

• Traders-Talk User
  • 16,087 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:11 PM

If i were to crystal ball something, just for fun, how about QQQQ 46.3 tommorow ?

"It's not the knowing that is difficult, but the doing"

https://twitter.com/Trader_NAV

#5 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:42 PM

Agree, but if everything is about rates, well then stocks are bound to go down, as rates are definitely not going down

Yields completely ignored yet another piece of strong data, which again rules out rates going down

Yields were really overbought, so that's why it was ignored, but they will come back up, just a matter of time

If not before OPEX then after

All main indexes closed above the 50 per cent level of the june top and low - follow through in the cards tomorrow and then CPI friday will push rates back up again

I have a feeling that PPI, CPI or whatever negative news in the next two days could be just non-events because the rate move in the past 3 days had all the bad news covered. Remember, this is an OpEx week at the end of a quarter. :lol:

#6 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:15 PM

a move near 1520 spx then go short

#7 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:54 PM

[quote name='relax_dk' date='Jun 13 2007, 04:42 PM' post='293655']
and then CPI friday will push rates back up again

[quote name='redfoliage2' post='293650' date='Jun 13 2007, 04:10 PM']

or down?? maybe I guess.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#8 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,027 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 06:36 AM

In this economy, as leveraged as it is, yields are self-limiting. Everyone I know except Greenie is a bond Bear. In fact, bond sentiment is about as Bearish as it was at the summer lows last year. I think that yields can go higher, but I'm not so sure how much nor for how long. Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#9 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 11:12 AM

Its one reason why I remain overall Bullish in year end. Inflation can change things.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.