kudos

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:03 PM

go to the skill of the scalpers on this board...we know who they are..... staying long my position trades...1383 and the 200 % from the avg of 1525....best of luck to all of you... as is sed in a previous post at yesterdays low...during the week of expiration it can look ugly one day and great the next.....soooooooo tomorrow could be the ugly day eh....... :cry:

#2 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:06 PM

go to the skill of the scalpers on this board...we know who they are.....

staying long my position trades...1383 and the 200 % from the avg of 1525....best of luck to all of you...

as is sed in a previous post at yesterdays low...during the week of expiration it can look ugly one day and great the next.....soooooooo tomorrow could be the ugly day eh....... :cry:

Great call Cheif, and good trading to you.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#3 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:22 PM

Bet we see some follow thru...vix is rolling over thurs. Good call.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#4 JAP

JAP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 575 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 06:12 PM

as is sed in a previous post at yesterdays low...during the week of expiration it can look ugly one day and great the next.....soooooooo tomorrow could be the ugly day eh....... :cry:

I don't think the FED will report a bad PPI tomorrow. After all, their little beige book said there was no inflation. :huh: :wacko:

#5 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:26 PM

I don't think the FED will report a bad PPI tomorrow. After all, their little beige book said there was no inflation. :huh: :wacko:

HUH????....wats that all about.....fed and ppi???.....geeziz dont tell me you think any of that has to do with the stock market do u???....