• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 U.F.O.

U.F.O.

U.F.O.

• TT Patron+
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 08:57 PM

Most market indicators looked positively wretched prior to today, many still do. I saw Slow Stochastics starting to hook positively last night and posted that here, completion of the buy signal today. But what about money flow? There are two very important indicators that gauge money flowing in or out of the market....Chaikin's Money Flow and Money Flow Index. Both indicate a horribly negative situation for the past couple of months. A "big-time" negative divergence. Money leaving the market while price continues to rise. Ultimately, this will result in a major selloff, but intermediate term can torch those trying to fade the market by selling short. Why? IMHO, over the ST a few Godzilla sized players can drive prices and create set-ups, for themselves, of course. The benefit of being a Market Maker. Also, odd-lot players don't throw the towel in very quickly and are "allowed" to stay on the major trend longer than market conditions might indicate. Whatever the reason, at market tops "everyone" is given an equal chance to lose money. (2 charts)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those Slow Stos crossed "very" positive today. (1 chart)

Posted Image

Market breadth...DEAD/Q's. about to cross positive. (1 chart)

Posted Image

Finally, Binary Waves (one of my favorites) crossed positive.

Posted Image
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
~Benjamin Franklin~

#2 Iblayz

Iblayz

• TT Patron+
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:12 PM

http://www.marketswi...mp;postcount=31

#3 bobalou

bobalou

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:50 AM

your a little late w/ that de/ad.for me to add to longs,,,2200.we love it.. have you seen my charts at T W ? In time a good size roll over.we are getting sells in the vhf,looks like the cmf,, thx.