Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:49 PM

..is my pick to win the US Open this weekend.....I got 7:1 odds

#2 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:08 PM

More OT: I accidentally found a channel last night that airs Jeopardy an hour earlier than when my wife watches it at 7:30pm....I sat down with her last night and blurted out all the answers before the contestants could........ .....she still doesn't know.....going to do it again tonight......she was very impressed with my knowledge spectrum.

#3 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:26 PM

..is my pick to win the US Open this weekend.....I got 7:1 odds

He should be on a mission after self-destructing last weekend.

More OT:
I accidentally found a channel last night that airs Jeopardy an hour earlier than when my wife watches it at 7:30pm....I sat down with her last night and blurted out all the answers before the contestants could........

.....she still doesn't know.....going to do it again tonight......she was very impressed with my knowledge spectrum.

TP see if you can find the channel that airs market data 30 minutes before it happens! :D

#4 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,027 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:47 PM

:lol: :lol: And really, :lol: Funny!

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#5 TTHQ Staff

TTHQ Staff

www.TTHQ.com

• Admin
  • 8,597 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:50 PM

Seriously, that's hilarious. I once saw a show where a guy taped the previous night's lottery game then went out and bought a ticket with the winning numbers on it. Then, the following night, played the tape for his wife instead of the live broadcast. :giljotiini:

#6 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 06:21 PM

More OT:
I accidentally found a channel last night that airs Jeopardy an hour earlier than when my wife watches it at 7:30pm....I sat down with her last night and blurted out all the answers before the contestants could........

.....she still doesn't know.....going to do it again tonight......she was very impressed with my knowledge spectrum.

You are a sly fox
:D
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule