closing near the low of the last hour of trading

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 03:02 PM

staying long the big contracts from 1525 and da udder ones 2.....stopping the es chort at 1555....the shrt term overbot condition along with this mornings gap opening has most off the long side and or shorting this........SJNORJHT......dats sveedish

Edited by da_cheif, 15 June 2007 - 03:04 PM.

#2 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 03:50 PM

monday 6.18 - will fib control the agenda

staying long the big contracts from 1525 and da udder ones 2.....stopping the es chort at 1555....the shrt term overbot condition along with this mornings gap opening has most off the long side and or shorting this........SJNORJHT......dats sveedish

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 04:08 PM

monday 6.18 - will fib control the agenda

FROM observation 61.8 controls nothing...its 75% thats the biggy

#4 selecto

selecto

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,871 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 04:23 PM

That's good! I can do that with my fingers. :)

#5 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 04:29 PM

Thks. cheif. I notice this and the bearish guests on CNBC as well as Pasani (sp) talking down the market
and I threw a couple of extra contracts in long into the close. On monday (after the bullish opening if I'm
correct) I'll be converting my position from futures into equity calls in spy. Nasty counter party types:) abound and I'm holding a large position.

In addition to closing near the low of the last hour, and the CNBC tell, I believe the rebalancing of the S&P 500 will leave alot of extra inventory hanging around that people will need a frenzy to sell into. All this
just speculation no work done to quantify how predictive.

good luck.

#6 Vector

Vector

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,828 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 07:15 PM

well I'll be dipped, the market went up again today...amazing how it keeps on doing that :P