• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 calmcookie

calmcookie

calmcookie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 03:47 PM

Will it just be another "pretend" entry ... into a longer term bear market? Maybe, we could still rise, but things sure look sour. Perhaps the Clintons were right to "go to cash." FF - The next 3 weeks will set the longer term direction ... but then again, elections are coming up ... so that's another spanner in the equation. Fascinating game. Best to all, C.C. :P

Edited by calmcookie, 20 June 2007 - 03:53 PM.

#2 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 04:00 PM

Looks like it was the B wave top.....although...even more bearish would be that the small five waves up yesterday ended a 5th.....in which case I have lower target of a double bottom near 624

http://www.traders-t...showtopic=71633

#3 BigBadBear

BigBadBear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 04:43 PM

soon the bearishness on TT will be so thick that we can use it as covers here in the Australian winter. Btw we were at all time highs again yesterday.

#4 calmcookie

calmcookie

calmcookie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 05:32 PM

soon the bearishness on TT will be so thick that we can use it as covers here in the Australian winter. Btw we were at all time highs again yesterday.

G'day BBB ... where in Australia are you? I lived in Wollongong (near Sydney) for 5 years ... loved it there.
We had a great house overlooking the ocean, in Keiraville ... mountains behind us. There was no better scenery ... anywhere. I had a big organic vegetable garden and the climate was like heaven (only the snails had to be tamed).

Cheers and have a "sticky beak" for me, with your sunnies, near the Uni, drinking a watery Fosters - Canadian beer is better ... but the weather there sucks. :lol:

Edited by calmcookie, 20 June 2007 - 05:35 PM.

#5 JAP

JAP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 575 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 06:21 PM

Funny :lol: :bear: :lol: :bear: