I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:06 PM

:)
Posted Image

I posted the chance of this last week.
:cat:
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#2 slatedrake

slatedrake

• Traders-Talk User
  • 269 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:54 PM

I was thinking about your chart today actually. Thanks for the update.

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$SPX&p=D&yr=0&mn=7&dy=0&i=p23407490093&a=103730079&r=9252&.png
Before you start trading get your brain around risk control. Know how much leverage you're using and know when to go to cash if you're wrong.

#3 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 09:06 PM

Thank you so much for Updating da chart for me...You have a pretty good memory. :)

You could always thrown in a link to your original charting so others can follow your work.

Dats what I twas talking about. Moves off the top line. ;)

My lines showing are a little fatter and show slightly different angles but our bottom lines are very close.

Look for a possible pause there.

Also know that any breaks of the lower DIAMOND Line this early can happen and are Very bearish,.. those
breaks usually will come back up and test the lower line just before or near the TIP of the DIAMOND.

So know thy Formations,. Right mss!

Well done. ;)

Posted Image

Edited by Mr Dev, 20 June 2007 - 09:09 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#4 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 10:12 PM

Yep, I have the same thing too. Plus some guesswork of the destination. Then we'll be probably stuck in that falling channel. We'll find out in due time.

Posted Image

#5 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 10:21 PM

Yep, I have the same thing too. Plus some guesswork of the destination. Then we'll be probably stuck in that falling channel. We'll find out in due time.

Very nice work also! ;)

Edited by Mr Dev, 20 June 2007 - 10:22 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!