Ok now let's see who jumps into a possible st trade

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:11 PM

After the "S"exit this could be a st "L" trade but be smart about it.. ie...don't let it reverse on you ! As I see it still we got,..possible tape painting ,... while at the same time some screwed bulls from yesterday, and some more aggressive bears that may get excited and extend their position today

Edited by Mr Dev, 22 June 2007 - 01:17 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:43 PM

After the "S"exit this could be a st "L" trade but be smart about it.. ie...don't let it reverse on you !

As I see it still we got,..possible tape painting ,... while at the same time some screwed bulls from yesterday,

and some more aggressive bears that may get excited and extend their position today

you are not expecting a sell-off into the close? i imagine there are very few folks out there who will want to stay long over the weekend over what they might deem a very risky situation.

you doing any flipping/
“be right and sit tight”

#3 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:47 PM

After the "S"exit this could be a st "L" trade but be smart about it.. ie...don't let it reverse on you !

As I see it still we got,..possible tape painting ,... while at the same time some screwed bulls from yesterday,

and some more aggressive bears that may get excited and extend their position today

you are not expecting a sell-off into the close? i imagine there are very few folks out there who will want to stay long over the weekend over what they might deem a very risky situation.

you doing any flipping/

Well I am expecting one against a small bounce that has set itself up.

I shouldn't confuse folks by mixing my market thoughts by the minute but I often see the next 10-30 mins

in my Minds EYE and then the next 30min after that.. as well as how these are always amplified in the first and last hours.

Edited by Mr Dev, 22 June 2007 - 01:48 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#4 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:48 PM

you doing any flipping/

which means if you want to buy fear; go long into the weekend.

#5 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:54 PM

you doing any flipping/

Always ! ;)

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#6 rkd80

rkd80

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,385 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:54 PM

hah, according to this board, there is no fear.

you doing any flipping/

“be right and sit tight”

#7 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:55 PM

you doing any flipping/

Well said ...... but I've never traded that way... I'll stick with the charts.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev